This quiz contains 5 questions and each contains 1 points.
Click on – ‘Start Quiz’ button
Click on ‘Finish Quiz’ button
1. Earth’s atmosphere comprises five major layers:
Which of the following is correct arrangement from lowest to the top layer?
2. Consider the following statements regarding Ozone Hole
How many of the above is/are correct? Select the correct answer using the code given below:
3. Chlorofluorocarbon (CFC) mainly responsible for ozone hole is used in
Select the correct answer?
4. Consider the following statements related to Global hunger Index
Which of the following statement(s) is/are correct?
5. As per theory of comparative advantage gains follow from allowing economy to specialise. In this context India’s comparative advantage can be in