This quiz contains 5 questions and each contains 1 points.
Click on – ‘Start Quiz’ button
Click on ‘Finish Quiz’ button
1. Consider the following regarding corporate social responsibility (CSR)
Which of the above statements is /are correct? Select the correct answer using the code below:
2. Government of India is considering implementation of Scientific Social Responsibility (SSR) on the same lines of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), in this regard consider the following statements?
Select the correct answer using the code given below:
3. Standby Credit Facility (SCF) and Extended Credit Facility (ECF) is a funding mechanism of which organization
4. Which of the following are the Direct taxes in India?
Select the correct answers using the code given below.
5. Which of the following is the highest source of greenhouse gas emissions in the agriculture sector in India?