This quiz contains 5 questions and each contains 1 points.
Click on – ‘Start Quiz’ button
Click on ‘Finish Quiz’ button
1. Choose the correct definition of shrinkflation.
2. Consider the following statements with respect to GM Crops in India
Which of the statements given above is/are incorrect?
3. Consider the following statement with respect to laws related to blocking of Internet
Statement 1: The Information Technology (IT) Act, 2000 does not covers all intermediaries who play a role in the use of computers.
Statement 2: Any request for blocking access under Section 69A must be based on reasons given in writing which must be communicated to the users.
Statement 3: The role of the intermediaries has been spelt out in the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011.
How many of the above statements is /are correct? Select the correct answers from below code:
4. Which of the following is not correct regarding terms associated with lightening?
5. National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA) is under?