This quiz contains 5 questions and each contains 1 points.
Click on – ‘Start Quiz’ button
Click on ‘Finish Quiz’ button
1. Nord Stream 2 is an undersea Gas pipeline from Russia to Germany through Baltic Sea. Which of the following countries are Baltic states
2. The Doing Business Report is the flagship publication of the World Bank Group that benchmarks business regulations in 191 economies. Which of following are the criteria
Select the correct answer
3. Which of the following monetary policy tools does not involve with government securities?
Select the correct answer using the codes given below.
4. Which of the following factors can lead to inflation in an economy?
Select the correct answer using the code given below.
5. Universal Service Obligation Fund aims to