This quiz contains 5 questions and each contains 1 points.
Click on – ‘Start Quiz’ button
Click on ‘Finish Quiz’ button
1. Karman line in news refers to
2. Recently RBI report has highlighted fall in domestic financial household savings. Which of the following is implication of this fall
Select the correct answer?
3. The city is the second largest turmeric market in India. It is known as ‘ManjalMaanagaram ‘. Which city is this?
4. Poona pact was concerned with
5. As an important spice, it is growing in India since ancient times mainly for its culinary and medicinal properties, particularly in Ayurveda. Various property of this spice has extended its use as a component of food additive and other natural dies, also as a clinical component in the cosmetic and pharmaceutical industries and many other uses. A recent pandemic, COVID-19, also further valued the health benefits in the form of an immunity booster. Recently GOI has announced to establish a national board for its promotion. The paragraph refers to