This quiz contains 5 questions and each contains 1 points.
Click on – ‘Start Quiz’ button
Click on ‘Finish Quiz’ button
1. It is levied if a particular good is being imported is below fair market price. What is it?
2. The External Debt-to-GDP ratio is the ratio between the external debt to the gross domestic product (GDP) of a country. Which of the following likely to cause a fall in the external debt to GDP ratio:
Choose the correct option from below:
3. Which of following is released by World economic Forum?
Select the correct answer using the code below:
4. Which of the following is a Sun Temple?
Select the correct answer:
5. Which of the following agencies are authorized to generate Look Out Notice: