This quiz contains 5 questions and each contains 1 points.
Click on – ‘Start Quiz’ button
Click on ‘Finish Quiz’ button
1. Ramesh provided initial seed money for Suresh’s startup businesses in exchange for ownership equity in the company. Ramesh will be called as
2. India is facing phosphorous shortage. Consider the following
Which one of the above is correct?
3. The Global Security Initiative (GSI)today in news is an initiative of
4. Huangyan island is claimed which countries
5. With reference to the Green house gases (GHGs), consider the following pairs:
Which of the above pairs/s is/are correctly matched? Select the correct answer using the code given below: