This quiz contains 5 questions and each contains 1 points.
Click on – ‘Start Quiz’ button
Click on ‘Finish Quiz’ button
1. Which of the following are tributaries of Dibang river?
Select the correct answer using the code below:
2. The Reserve Bank of India has extended the implementation date of tokenisation norms by six months to June 30, 2022. With reference to this consider the following statements about the tokenisation:
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
3. Which of the following organisation was the result of the Stokholm conference, 1972
4. India’s economy had contracted by 6.6% in 2020-21, as such, the GDP growth in 2021-22 will tell us the extent of India’s economic recovery. With reference to this consider the following statements about the GDP (Gross Domestic Product):
5. Sugarcane industry is shifting from South India to North India because:
Select the correct answer: