This quiz contains 5 questions and each contains 1 points.
Click on – ‘Start Quiz’ button
Click on ‘Finish Quiz’ button
1. Every year December 5 is celebrated as World Soil Day to bring people’s focus and attention on the importance of healthy soil as well as stress on the importance of sustainable management of soil resources. Which of the following methods are used for conservation of soil?
Select the correct answer using the code given below.
2. Consider the following soil conservation schemes
How many of the above are under Ministry of Ministry of Agriculture
3. Mount Semeru where recently volcano erupted was in?
4. Plants require eighteen elements found in nature to properly grow and develop. Which of the following is primarily obtained from atmosphere and not soil
Which of the statements given above is/are correct? Select the correct answer using the code given below:
5. Over 1,200 goods and services except those in negative list attract GST. With reference to this consider which of the above items are included in the negative list of the Goods and Service Tax?
Choose the correct option from below: