This quiz contains 5 questions and each contains 1 points.
Click on – ‘Start Quiz’ button
Click on ‘Finish Quiz’ button
1. Which of the following river/s crosses the 23.5 latitude twice-
2. Which one of the following lakes of West Africa has become dry and turned into a desert?
3. Consider the following statements regarding Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 2010:
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
4. Accruals into the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Nidhi (PMSSN) will be utilized for which of the following schemes?
5. With reference to the National Mission for Sustainable Agriculture (NMSA), consider the following statements