This quiz contains 5 questions and each contains 1 points.
Click on – ‘Start Quiz’ button
Click on ‘Finish Quiz’ button
1. With reference to Vikas Batallions recently in news, consider the following statements:
Which of the above statements is/are incorrect?
2. With reference to Priority Sector Lending (PSL), which of the following constitutes PSL?
Select the correct answer using the codes given below.
3. The index of eight core infrastructure sectors dropped to 9.6% in July from a year ago compared to a 12.9% contraction in June, suggesting industrial production may contract again in July. Which sector has the highest weightage in the core sector?
4. Baltic states issue travel ban on Belarus President Lukashenko. The Baltic Sea is surrounded by which of the following countries?
5. Consider the following regarding Environment Performance Index?