This quiz contains 5 questions and each contains 1 points.
Click on – ‘Start Quiz’ button
Click on ‘Finish Quiz’ button
1. Round tripping refers to the flow of funds from India to overseas which in turn is invested back into India, the investment can be made in form of
Choose the correct statement
2. 10th August is celebrated as World Biofuel day; consider the following statements about biofuels
Which of the statements given above are correct?
3. Rising instance of Human-wildlife conflict needs to be minimized & on eve of world Elephant Day 2020, consider the following statements about Indian Elephants
4. Covid-19 Vaccine Global Access (COVAX) facility,a mechanism designed to guarantee rapid, fair and equitable access to COVID-19 vaccines worldwide is led by
5. Consider the following statements related to dexamethasone
Which of the above statements is /are correct?