This quiz contains 5 questions and each contains 1 points.
Click on – ‘Start Quiz’ button
Click on ‘Finish Quiz’ button
1. Consider the following statement with respect to Real Estate (Regulation and Development) (RERA) Act, 2016
Which of the following statement(s) is/are is correct?
2. Consider the following pairs
Folk dance forms State
Which of the pairs given above is/are correctly matched?
3. With reference to India’s biodiversity , Krishna Peacock , Indian Jezebel , and Orange Oak leaf are
4. Consider the following statements:
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
5. If a particular plant species is placed under Schedule VI of the Wildlife Protection Act, 1972 what is the implication?