This quiz contains 5 questions and each contains 1 points.
Click on – ‘Start Quiz’ button
Click on ‘Finish Quiz’ button
1. Recently a state government has convened a special session and passed a resolution to send the Centre a letter to recognise Sarna religion and include it as a separate code in the Census of 2021. Sarna faith is practiced in which state?
2. Which of the following countries do not have coastline along Caspian Sea
3. Which of the following traditional medicine system is based on similia Similibus Curantur
4. With reference to the concept of ‘Contempt of Court’, consider the following statements:
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
5. Consider the following statements about the Attorney General of India:
Which of these statements is/are incorrect?