This quiz contains 5 questions and each contains 1 points.
Click on – ‘Start Quiz’ button
Click on ‘Finish Quiz’ button
1. Flashes of light called “shooting stars” sometimes seen streaking across the sky, and known by different name as per their location
The correct chronological sequence of their journey to earth is
2. Consider the facts with respect to National Flag of India
Which of the following statements given above is/ are correct?
3. Oil spills adversely impact the marine life through
Select the correct answer using the code below?
4. Seagrasses are considered ecosystem engineers because
Choose the correct statements:
5. Consider the following statements