This quiz contains 5 questions and each contains 1 points.
Click on – ‘Start Quiz’ button
Click on ‘Finish Quiz’ button
1. “Keystone species are those that have an extremely high impact on a particular ecosystem relative to its population.” Consider the following keystone species and their role in maintaining ecosystem specific to them
Keystone Species Ecosystem maintained by them
Which of the above mentioned pairs is / are correct?
2. Three species of elephants are recognised; the African bush elephant and forest elephant of sub-Saharan Africa, and the Asian elephant of South and Southeast Asia. Consider the statements with respect to Asian and African species
Which of the above mentioned statements is/are correct?
3. What is the importance of the term “Interest Coverage Ratio” of a firm in India?
Select the correct answer using the code given below:
4. Which of the following factors/policies were affecting the price of rice in India in the recent past?
Select the correct answer using the code given
5. Under the Kisan Credit Card scheme, short-term credit support is given to farmers for which of the following purposes?