This quiz contains 5 questions and each contains 1 points.
Click on – ‘Start Quiz’ button
Click on ‘Finish Quiz’ button
1. The rule that the first hour of every meeting was earmarked for questions was introduced first time in British Indian by
2. The search for life beyond Earth is one of the most monumental and consequential endeavors on which humanity has ever embarked. Which of the following are essential components required for life?
3. Researchers have reported traces of phosphine in small concentration on Venus. Consider the following statements regarding phosphine gas
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
4. Consider the following statements:
Which of the following statements given above is/are correct?
5. Consider the following statements regarding China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC):