This quiz contains 5 questions and each contains 1 points.
Click on – ‘Start Quiz’ button
Click on ‘Finish Quiz’ button
1. The utilization of Thorium, as a practically inexhaustible energy source, has been contemplated during which stage of the Indian Nuclear Programme?
2. Consider the following assertion and reason
The Thorium based nuclear reactors have an edge over the Uranium based nuclear reactors.
Thorium reactors generate significantly less radioactive waste, and can re-use separated uranium, making the reactor self-sufficient once started.
Select the correct answer the using the code given below:
3. Arrange the following sea routes from east to west
Select the correct answer using the code below
4. A facial recognition system uses biometrics to map facial features from a photograph or video. It compares the information with a database of known faces to find a match. This is a technology based on pattern recognition to carry out identification in many countries. which of the following statements are true for the system?
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
5. Five Fingers strategy of China includes