This quiz contains 5 questions and each contains 1 points.
Click on – ‘Start Quiz’ button
Click on ‘Finish Quiz’ button
1. Emancipation of Purusha from Prakriti by self-awareness through the discipline of body and mind is true for which Indians philosophy?
Select the correct answer using the code given below:
2. Amir Khusrau is an iconic figure in the figure in the cultural history of India. Which of the following can be credited to Amir Khusrau?
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
3. UNESCO established its Lists of Intangible Cultural Heritage with the aim of ensuring better protection of important intangible cultural heritages worldwide and the awareness of their significance. Which of the following cultural heritages from India is found in the list
Select the correct answer using the code below:
4. Consider following statements on Generalized System of Preferences (GSP):
Which of the statements given above is/are incorrect?
5. Which of the following are the target beneficiaries under Anaemia Mukt Bharat
Select the correct answer using the code below?