This quiz contains 5 questions and each contains 1 points.
Click on – ‘Start Quiz’ button
Click on ‘Finish Quiz’ button
1. Arrange the following east flowing rivers in the peninsular India from South to North :
Select the correct sequence from the code given below?
2. Which of the following pairs are correctly matched?
Select the correct answer using the code given below:
3. According to India’s National Policy on Biofuels, which of the following can be used as raw materials for the production of biofuels?
4. Which one of the following statements best describes the term ‘Social Cost of Carbon’?
It is a measure, in monetary value, of the
5. With reference to pulse production in India, consider the following statements:
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?