This quiz contains 5 questions and each contains 1 points.
Click on – ‘Start Quiz’ button
Click on ‘Finish Quiz’ button
1. Prime minister will inaugurate the seaplane services in Gujarat, connecting Sabarmati River in Ahmedabad to the Statue of Unity in Kevadia in Narmada district. In this context, consider the following statements.
Which of the following statement(s) is/are correct?
2. India has air bubble arrangements with 18 countries. Consider the following statement with respect to air bubble
3. The SVAMITVA scheme was launched by the Prime Minister on the occasion of National Panchayati Raj Day, earlier this year for distribution of property cards .What is the benefit of issuing a SVAMITVA property card?
Select the correct answer using the code given below:
4. Who among the following rulers advised his subjects through the inscription?
“Whosoever praises his religious sect or blames other sects out of excessive devotion to his own sect, with the view of glorifying his own sect, he rather injures his own sect very severely”.
5. The Preamble to the Constitution of India is