This quiz contains 5 questions and each contains 1 points.
Click on – ‘Start Quiz’ button
Click on ‘Finish Quiz’ button
1. Consider the following statements
Select the correct answer using the code given below
2. The Great Indian Bustard (GIB) is a critically endangered species of bird. There are several threats that are inching the bustard closer to extinction; however, powerlines seem to be the most significant. The Great Indian bustards are more prone to collisions with power line because of
Select the correct answer using the code given below:
3. Consider the following with respect to shale gas resource:
Select the correct answer using the code given below.
4. Which of the following are critically endangered species in India
5. Consider the following pairs
Which of the above pairs are correctly matched? Select the correct answer using the codes given below: