This quiz contains 5 questions and each contains 1 points.
Click on – ‘Start Quiz’ button
Click on ‘Finish Quiz’ button
1. Consider the following statement
Which of the following statement(s) is/are incorrect?
2. Consider the following statement with respect to Karachi session (1931) of Indian National Congress (INC)
Which of the following statement(s) is/are correct?
3. Which of the following are crops are categorized as millets?
Select the correct answer using the code given below:
4. Millets are nutritionally superior to wheat and rice owing to their higher levels of
Select the correct answer using the code given
5. A rapid increase in the rate of inflation is sometimes attributed to the “base effect”. What is “base effect”?