This quiz contains 5 questions and each contains 1 points.
Click on – ‘Start Quiz’ button
Click on ‘Finish Quiz’ button
1. The Constitution (Seventy-Third Amendment) Act, 1992, which aims at promoting the Panchayati Raj Institutions in the country, provides for which of the following?
Select the correct answer using the codes given below:
2. Which of the following is not secondary pollutant?
3. Acid rain is caused by pollution of environment by
4. Lichens are the best indicators of
5. Consider the following statement regarding Essential Commodities Act, 1955
Which of the above statements are correct? Choose the correct code?