This quiz contains 5 questions and each contains 1 points.
Click on – ‘Start Quiz’ button
Click on ‘Finish Quiz’ button
1. Pink Boll Worms (PBW) attacks mainly which of the following crops?
2. The Indian Tsunami Early Warning System (ITEWS), set up at the Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services (INCOIS) is located in
3. Consider the following statements:
Which of the statements given above is/are incorrect?
4. Assertion (A): Thickness of the atmosphere is maximum over the Equator.
Reason (R): High insolation and strong convection currents occur over the Equator.
5. During medieval India, which of the following ruler assumed the title ‘gangaikondachola’?