This quiz contains 5 questions and each contains 1 points.
Click on – ‘Start Quiz’ button
Click on ‘Finish Quiz’ button
1. Arrange the following from north to south
Select the correct answer using the code given below
2. India is likely to sign the last foundational agreement with the U.S., Basic Exchange and Cooperation Agreement for Geo-Spatial cooperation (BECA). In this context consider the following statement with respect to BECA
Which of the following statement(s) is/are incorrect?
3. Consider the following statement with respect to Emergency Credit Line Guarantee Scheme (ECLGS)
Which of the following statement(s) is/are correct?
4. With reference to the international trade of India at present, which of the following statements is/are correct?
Select the correct answer using the code given below:
5. In India, why are some nuclear reactors kept under “IAEA Safeguards” while others are not?