This quiz contains 5 questions and each contains 1 points.
Click on – ‘Start Quiz’ button
Click on ‘Finish Quiz’ button
1. Consider the following statements
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
2. REDD+ is a climate change mitigation mechanism developed by Parties to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC).Which of the following activities is/are included in REDD+ Programme
Select the correct answer using the code given below.
3. Which of the following are tributaries of Brahmaputra River?
Which of the pairs given above is/are correctly matched?
4. Which among the following metals can be obtained through recycling of e-waste?
5. Consider statements on National wildlife action plan:
Which of the above statements are correct?