This quiz contains 5 questions and each contains 1 points.
Click on – ‘Start Quiz’ button
Click on ‘Finish Quiz’ button
1. Consider the following statements
Which of the statements given above is/are incorrect?
2. A constitution government by definition is a
3. Other than Fundamental Rights, which of the following parts of the Constitution of India reflect / reflects the principles and provisions of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (1948)?
Select the correct answer using the code given below:
4. Consider the following statements regarding khudai khidmadgar
5. Every year December 5 is celebrated as World Soil Day to bring people’s focus and attention on the importance of healthy soil as well as stress on the importance of sustainable management of soil resources. Which of the following methods are used for conservation of soil?
Select the correct answer using the code given below.