This quiz contains 5 questions and each contains 1 points.
Click on – ‘Start Quiz’ button
Click on ‘Finish Quiz’ button
1. Cannabis refers to a group of three plants with psychoactive properties, known as Cannabis sativa, Cannabis indica, and Cannabis ruderalis. Consider the following statements in reference to Cannabis
Which of the above mentioned statement is /are correct?
2. Consider the following UNESCO world Heritage National Parks in India
Arrange the following listed National Parks from West to East
3. Which of the following National Park is situated in Assam
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
4. Which of the following is/are kharif season crop?
Choose the correct option using the code below
5. Consider the following statements regarding National Dairy Plan (NDP)
Which of the above statements is/are correct?