This quiz contains 5 questions and each contains 1 points.
Click on – ‘Start Quiz’ button
Click on ‘Finish Quiz’ button
1. There has been persistent inflation in Indian economy, which of the following measures can be used to reduce inflation?
Select the correct answer using the codes below:
2. State of Tax Justice Report is brought out by
3. Which of the following sites are famous for stone chariots?
Which of the pairs given above is/are correctly matched?
4. The world’s first vegetarian city Palitana is located on the banks of the river
5. Which of the following is correct arrangement of hills from east to west