This quiz contains 5 questions and each contains 1 points.
Click on – ‘Start Quiz’ button
Click on ‘Finish Quiz’ button
1. Assertion: India has a trade deficit and current account surplus in the April-June 2021 quarter.
Reason: There has been contraction in trade deficit and expansion of service exports.
2. Consider the following statements with reference to fiscal deficit.
Which of the above statements is/are correct? Select the correct answer from the code given below:
3. Which of the statements mentioned below is incorrect regarding Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act?
4. Which of the following core sectors has the highest weightage in the IIP?
5. The famous Sufi saint Sheikh Salim Chishti was a contemporary of which Mughal emperor?