This quiz contains 5 questions and each contains 1 points.
Click on – ‘Start Quiz’ button
Click on ‘Finish Quiz’ button
1. In the context of India, which of the following principles is/are implied institutionally in the parliamentary government?
Select the correct answer using the codes given below
2. The main advantage of the parliamentary form of government is that
3. Consider the following pairs of Harvest festivals and states
Which of the pairs given above is/are correctly matched?
4. Consider the following statements regarding bird flu.
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
5. The Parliament of India exercises control over the functions of the Council of Ministers through
Select the correct answer using the code given below: