This quiz contains 5 questions and each contains 1 points.
Click on – ‘Start Quiz’ button
Click on ‘Finish Quiz’ button
1. The term “West Texas Intermediate’, sometimes found in news, refers to a grade of
2. Which of the following turtle species doesn’t nest along the Indian coast?
3. Which of the following documents are to be presented by the central government to the Parliament under FRBM Act
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
4. Centre can exceed annual fiscal deficit target under FRBM Act citing which of the following grounds
Select the correct answer using the cod given below.
5. Who translated ‘Baburnama’ into English?