This quiz contains 5 questions and each contains 1 points.
Click on – ‘Start Quiz’ button
Click on ‘Finish Quiz’ button
1. Consider the following statements about the notifiable diseases in India:
Select the correct answer from the code below:
2. Consider the following statements
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
3. Pre-monsoon shower are known by different names in different states
4. The ‘Pahari School,’ ‘Rajput School,’ ‘Mughal School’ and ‘Kangra School’ represent different styles in the art of:
5. In the Mahayana Buddhism, the bodhisattva Avalokitesara was also known as: