This quiz contains 5 questions and each contains 1 points.
Click on – ‘Start Quiz’ button
Click on ‘Finish Quiz’ button
1. Which of the following are the causes of Anti-Microbial Resistance (AMR)
Select the correct answer using the code given below:
2. Which one of the following is the largest Committee of the Parliament?
3. The first guru of Sikhism, Guru Nanak, founded Kartarpur, the first Sikh commune in 1504 CE on the right bank of
4. Why many disease caused by viruses have no cure?
Select the correct answer from the code given below:
5. Which of the following are the objectives of the asset monetisation of public sector by GOI?