This quiz contains 5 questions and each contains 1 points.
Click on – ‘Start Quiz’ button
Click on ‘Finish Quiz’ button
1. Kilauea volcano sometimes seen in news is located in:
2. Consider the following statements:
Which of the following given above is/are correct?
3. The following elections are held on the basis of proportional representation:
4. Which of the following play the role of scavenger in the nature?
Select the correct answer from the code given below:
5. Indiscrimate use of diclofenac, an anti-inflammatory veterinary drug, has been identified as the primary cause for the removal of which of the following species from our landscape?