This quiz contains 5 questions and each contains 1 points.
Click on – ‘Start Quiz’ button
Click on ‘Finish Quiz’ button
1. Recently many migrants were drowned while crossing the English Channel. English channel is situated between which two countries:
2. RBI is not in favour of corporate houses owing banks in India because of concerns regarding
3. The Parliament of India exercises control over the functions of the Council of Ministers through
Select the correct answer using the code given below:
4. In the Parliament of India, the purpose of an adjournment motion is
5. HeLa is an immortal cell line used in scientific research. He La cells has been uses in which of the following
Which of the above are correct statements?