This quiz contains 5 questions and each contains 1 points.
Click on – ‘Start Quiz’ button
Click on ‘Finish Quiz’ button
1. ‘Give it up’ scheme encourages voluntary giving up of
2. Consider the following pairs
Which of above pairs is/are correctly matched?
3. Drugs Controller General of India (DCGI) is the head of department of the Central Drugs Standard Control Organization of the Government of India responsible for approval of licenses of which of the following?
4. Drugs Controller General of India (DCGI) is under which ministry?
5. Consider the following related to Deputy Speaker of Lok Sabha
Which of the above statements is/are correct? Select the correct answer from the code given below: