This quiz contains 5 questions and each contains 1 points.
Click on – ‘Start Quiz’ button
Click on ‘Finish Quiz’ button
1. Which of the following can be the ill-effect of higher budgetary deficit?
Select the correct answer from the code given below:
2. Which of the following are correct regarding the Paris Agreement
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
3. What is common between Jamnagri Bandhini, Kolhapuri chappals, Kashmiri Papier Mache, Naga chillies and Tamil Nadu machine parts?
4. Why lead was used in petrol traditionally?
5. Who among the following decides the question of disqualification of a member of the Parliament, arising on the ground of defection?