This quiz contains 5 questions and each contains 1 points.
Click on – ‘Start Quiz’ button
Click on ‘Finish Quiz’ button
1. Researchers have found that T cells from people who have recovered from COVID-19, or received the Moderna or Pfizer-BioNTech vaccines, are able to recognise several SARS-CoV-2 variants of concern. Consider the following statements about T cells:
Select the correct answer from the code given below:
2. Project “BOLD” started by Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises is aimed towards
3. Consider the following statements regarding the chief minister:
Which of the above statements is/are incorrect?
4. At present, scientists can determine the arrangement or relative positions of genes or DNA sequences on a chromosome. How does this knowledge benefit us?
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
5. Bagram Air Base, recently in news is situated in which country?