This quiz contains 5 questions and each contains 1 points.
Click on – ‘Start Quiz’ button
Click on ‘Finish Quiz’ button
1. Current Situation Index (CSI) and Future Expectations Index (FEI) are reports by RBI relating to
2. Improper handling and storage of cereal grains and oilseeds result in the production of toxins known as aflatoxins which are not generally destroyed by normal cooking process. Aflatoxins are produced by
3. Consider the following statements with respect to “JAIVIK BHARAT”:
Which of the following statements given above is / are correct?
4. Consider the following statements:
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
5. Consider the following statements with respect to Transfat