- April 14, 2021
- Posted by: OptimizeIAS Team
- Category: DPN Topics
Subject : International Relations
Context : Recently, the Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has addressed the inaugural session of the Raisina Dialogue 2021.
About Raisina Dialogue
- It is India’s annual premier conference on geopolitics and geo-economics committed to addressing the most challenging issues facing the global community.
- It is structured as a multi-stakeholder, cross sectoral discussion, involving heads of state, cabinet ministers and local government officials.
- It is hosted by the Observer Research Foundation in partnership with the Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India.
- The theme of Raisina Dialogue 2021 is ‘#Viral World: Outbreaks, Outliers, and Out of Control’.