Udyam registration portal for MSME
- July 2, 2020
- Posted by: admin1
- Category: DPN Topics
Udyam Registration Portal developed by Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises has become operational.
- MSME registration process is fully online, paperless and based on self-declaration. No documents or proof are required to be uploaded for registering an MSME
- A Registration number will be given after registration
- After completion of the process of registration, an Udyam Registration Certificate will be issued This certificate will have a dynamic QR Code from which the web page on our Portal and details about the enterprise can be accessed.
- PAN & GST linked details on investment and turnover of enterprises will be taken automatically from the respective Government data bases.
- This process will be extremely simple, seamless entrepreneur friendly.
- It will set an example in Ease of Doing Business, not only in India but internationally.
- It will reduce transaction time and costs. Entrepreneurs and Enterprises can focus on their real work and become globally competitive.