Daily Practice Sheet 11 October 2023
- October 11, 2023
- Posted by: OptimizeIAS Team
- Category: DPS
Daily Practice Sheet
11 October 2023
Current Affairs Based
GS 1: Society
- India’s FLFPR is one of the lowest in the world and the lowest among the G20 countries at 19.23%. Give reasons. TH (Answer Writing Challenge)
- How did the introduction of the birth control pill change the trajectory of women’s careers?
- Why is gender gap widening in India?
GS 1: Geography
GS 2: Polity
- What are family laws? Discuss the need for reforms in them. EPW
- Do we need UCC? Argue in the light of the Law Commission report.
GS 2: IR
- Why Middle East is important region for India. Do you think India has abandoned nuanced Middle East policy approach?
- India’s Neighbourhood First Policy is guided by ideas of moral exceptionalism rooted in particular civilisational framings, but is not without strategic pragmatism. Comment
GS 3: Economy