Daily Practice Sheet 17 November 2023
- November 17, 2023
- Posted by: OptimizeIAS Team
- Category: DPS
Daily Practice Sheet
17 November 2023
Current Affairs Based
GS 1: History
- “Tribal revolts were a reaction to an alien, unfeeling administration.” Elucidate with reference to the British tribal policy in Eastern India in the nineteenth century.
- Discuss the origins and character of major peasant and tribal uprisings in the late 18th and 19th centuries were these protest movements backwards-looking?
- Do you feel that the Santhal Hool (rebellion) 1855-56, was the most effective tribal movement in pre-1857 India?
GS 1: Society
- Discuss the evolution of tribal movement in post-independence India.
- Examine the impact of globalisation on tribes.
GS 1: Geography
GS 2: Polity
- Discuss various program for tribal development in India.
- Why in spite of numerous schemes tribals are at the bottom of development pyramid?
GS 2: IR
GS 3: Economy
- The development of our tribal areas and improvement in the economic and social condition of our tribal populations is fundamentally linked to our concept of inclusive growth. Discuss
GS 3: Environment
- The strategically important Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep are seeing a clash between development and conservation. Comment
GS 4: Ethics