Daily Practice Sheet 25 November 2021
- November 25, 2021
- Posted by: admin1
- Category: DPS
Daily Practice Sheet
25 November 2021
Daily Prelims Topic
- Trilateral Exercise ‘Dosti’
- The icons Madhya Pradesh is honouring
- INS Vela
- Cryptocurrencies Regulation in Different Countries
- Related Party Transaction (RPT)
- United Nations Commission on International Trade Law(UNCITRAL)
- Monetary Policy Stances
- White Dwarf
- NFHS 5
- According to the fourth round of the National Family Health Survey (NFHS4) in 2015-16 shows that even before Covid, one in four girls in India was being married before 18.
- Around 8 per cent of women aged 15-19 years were mothers or pregnant at the time of the survey. The first phase findings of NFHS5 (2019-20) show that the needle has not moved substantially on ending child marriage.
MAINS OPTIMA 2021
Topic: Separation of powers between various organs dispute redressal mechanisms and institutions
- “Impartiality, independence, fairness and reasonableness in decision-making are the hallmarks of the judiciary”. In the light of the judgement critically examine Tribunals Reforms (Rationalization and Conditions of Service) Ordinance 2021. (15 Marks)
Topic: Changes in industrial policy and their effects on industrial growth
- Critically discuss the impact of Liberalization on Indian economy? Do you think India benefited from it?
- To make India a $5-trillion economy policymakers must bring all the constituents of the industrial ecosystem together. In this context discuss the need for new industrial policy.
- The Fourth Industrial Revolution or Industry 4.0, as it is also called, is both an opportunity and a challenge. Discuss
Daily Mains Mantra
GS 1: Society
- Why child marriage do still persists in India. Discuss the straggles to put an end to this practice. [Reference: Indian Express]
GS 3: Science and Technology
- Crypto-currencies warning very serious risk it poses for macro economy and financial stability of the country. Examine the statement in the background of government’s move to ban it. [Reference: Live Mint]
GS 4: Ethics