Daily Practice Sheet 25 October 2020
- October 25, 2020
- Posted by: admin1
- Category: DPS
Daily Prelims Topic
- Himalayan brown bear
- Israel- Sudan deal
- 100 years of Indus valley civilization discovery
- Nuclear Arms Treaty
- Index Patient and Super Spreader
Hunger and Malnutrition:
- In terms of overall undernutrition, 14 % of the population doesn’t get enough calories.
- 35% of children are stunted. This was 54% in 2000.
- 17% of under 5 children are wasted. This is highest in the world.
- 42% of adolescent girls have low BMI and 56% anemic.
- 27% of girls married before age.
Daily Mains Mantra
GS 1: History
- Analyze the elements of urban civilization of the Harappa culture. What are the factors responsible for the decline? [Reference: The Hindu]
- Did mastery over agriculture act as a leverage for the Harappa civilization. [Reference: The Hindu]
GS 2: Governance