- December 21, 2021
- Posted by: admin1
- Category: DPN Topics
Subject – Governance
Context – ‘MCA21 portal: third version in the works’
- MCA21 is an e-Governance initiative of Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA), Government of India that enables an easy and secure access of the MCA services to the corporate entities, professionals and citizens of India.
- It has made all company related information accessible to various stakeholders and the general public. It was launched in 2006.
- The MCA21 application is designed to fully automate all processes related to the proactive enforcement and compliance of the legal requirements under the Companies Act, 1956, New Companies Act, 2013 and Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008.
- This will help the business community to meet their statutory obligations.
- MCA 21 has been part of Mission Mode projects of the Government of India.
- MCA21 Version 3.0 is part of the 2021 Budget announcement.
- The MCA21 V3.0 in its entirety will not only improve the existing services and modules, but will also create new functionalities like e-adjudication, compliance management system, advanced helpdesk, feedback services, user dashboards, self-reporting tools and revamped master data services.
- It comprises a revamped website, new email services for MCA Officers and two new modules, namely, e. Book and e. Consultation.